Hello, you great Fantasy Movie-Goers!!
A New Superman Flick Coming To A Theater Near You In June. Don’t Miss Out!
If you haven’t already done so, take a look at the video trailer and gauge for yourself if this movie has the makings of being a really good movie. I immediately noticed they toned down the looks of Superman, the great man of steel. This new guy has an edgier look and personality, and is not quite so pretty-boy. Darn. ~LOL
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Here’s a list of 6 just plain weird websites. Althought the extramarital website isn’t weird, per se, what’s weird is that it gets soooo many hits per month. Wow, who knew?
1. SulabhToiletMuseum.org: a virtual toilet museum
A museum that displays the evolution of toilets and their various designs. The museum is located in Sulabh, New Delhi, India. If you’re so inclined, feel free to browse their virtual museum.
2. AlienAbductions.com: provides you with an out of this world abduction service
If you are looking for the kind of experience that will rock your boring life, look no further! Alien Abductions Incorporated will provide you with a personalized, realistic memory of the alien abduction you’ve been waiting for your entire life. Supposedly, their team has highly trained professionals including doctors, hypnotists, and memory implant technicians– all to give you the time of your life.
3. Despair.com: world’s best demotivator
Words of motivation, encouragement, and inspiration– you’ve heard it all before. To bash the motivation industry, here comes Despair, Inc. It claims the motivation industry has been crushing dreams for decades by selling the easy lie of success. So Despair, Inc. decided to differentiate itself- by crushing dreams with hard truths! Yikes!!!
4. AfterLifeTelegrams.com: sends your message to the afterlife
For a donation of $5.00 per word ($25 minimum), telegrams can be delivered to people who are already dead. This is done with the help of terminally ill volunteers who memorize the telegrams before passing away, and then deliver the telegrams after they have passed on.
5. AshleyMadison.com: dating site for discreet encounters and extramarital affairs
It’s marketed towards those already in a committed relationship. “Life is short, have an affair” is the site’s slogan and its founder is a happily married man. Although the site has drawn heavy criticism, no one can deny that the business venture is a huge success, receiving roughly 1,800,000 visitors per month!
6. Mockery.org (Not mensa): a virtual society of idiots
If there is a society for the highly intellectual, then there is also a society for the stupid—called Not mensa. The founder, John Smythe, got the idea when he was denied membership in a club for intellectuals on the grounds that he was stupid. You can apply for free idiot membership by taking their IQ test.
1. “Not like that.” “It’s not very sexy or encouraging to be told our skills are subpar in the heat of the moment,” says Amy Levine, sex coach. “You should always frame it in the positive by talking about what you do like. Also avoid: “What are you doing?!”
2. “My ex used to love it when I…” All women are different. Besides, who’s to say that the previous women didn’t fake their pleasure just to get you to finish quicker?” ZING! Aside from that, talking about your prior sexual encounters can make her feel threatened and jealous. Does she really need to hear about it? For a lot of women, that’s a dealbreaker. Also avoid: “Let’s try this position that I did one time with…”
3. “I have to be out of here by 4:00.” Making allusions to the idea that you don’t have much time to work with is a major mood-downer. At least wait until afterward! Also avoid: “I need to wake up early tomorrow, so I need to go soon.”
4. “I wish you had more ass to grab!” Here’s a newsflash: Women can feel insecure, especially when they’re naked and most vulnerable. Pointing out things about other women’s bodies that you like, particularly ones that highlight what your partner doesn’t have, is a big no-no. Anything that’s going to make a woman self-conscious is a female-libido kill. Also avoid: “What’s that weird, strange red thing on your …?”
5. “Did you come yet?” Stop asking if she came or saying that you want to see her come. That puts way too much pressure on her. If she did climax, she may choose to say so or not. Also avoid: “Are you going to come soon? or “Come on, Come for me, come for me, come for me.”
What’s important to remember is to simply enjoy the moments together without putting added pressure on either of you.
Happy sex play! 🙂
The future of energy is amazing.
If I walked 3-4 miles a day on my treadmill ever single day, hmmm, I wonder how many electrical appliances I could power up???
Food for thought.
Some in Paris, France are doing it. Here’s the interesting link from my Tumblr webpage: