The Fortune Cookie Quotes
Money speaks a language everyone understands. Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart.
* What I get out of this is: Money and music ain’t the same thing. I’ll take the “money”.. Just teasing. 🙂
Keep it simple. The more you say, the less people remember.
* It’s the fortune cookie’s nice way of saying “shut up”. Hehe
It’s easier to go down a hill than up it, but the view is much better at the top.
* It seems like every bicyclist says this.
Your efforts at planning will bring rich rewards.* This is one of those fortune where you roll your eyes. I don’t know about you, but I haven’t had a rich reward yet!!!
Love is on its way.
* Really? I didn’t have a clue. I’m w-a-i-t-i-n-g.
Make 2 grins grow where there was only 1 grouch before.
Chase your dreams.
* Some dreams are truly worth making the effort, and taking the risk.
When someone sees you smile, it brings a smile in return.
* Smiles and kisses are contagious. Pass one on! 🙂
Re-decorating will be in your future plans.
* Ahhh, just when you thought your remodeling days were over.
Prevention is better than the cure.
* As the wise man says, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
Look up at the sky tonight. Take a moment for yourself.
* Yes. Always take time for yourself.
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of your life.
* Yes!!! What a cool saying.
Look for the dream that keeps coming back. It is your destiny.
* Jeezuz. I hope not. Oh crap if it is, cause I’m definitely in trouble.
A kind word warms for 3 winters.
* Why not 4 or 5 winters??? Heck, I’m cold right now! Hmmm, or maybe I should be grateful for 3 winters as it could’ve been less!